Getting her start in the industry working at a stationery store, Mindy Weiss has always had a passion for paper. As a style partner for Wedding Paper Divas and a go-to wedding trends expert, Mindy has also designed an exquisite new bridal stationery collection that is striking, yet affordable, and appeals to a broad range of styles.
For her collection, Mindy combined years of experience in the wedding industry with her style and creativity to draw inspiration from all facets of life including fashion, art, nature and her forecasted trends for the year. From brilliant color blocking to delicate lace details, the collection features nine designs in a variety of bold and beautiful themes.
“I designed this stationery collection for Wedding Paper Divas to be versatile and elegant enough to match a wide variety of wedding themes and motifs,” said Mindy. “I can’t wait to help couples personalize these designs and add their own flair.”
- Simple Allure – Color blocking is modernized and this time it’s all about full-bodied, jewel-toned colors.
- Modern Splendor – Inspired by watercolors, there is magic in the carefree flow of darks and lights, creating a vibrant yet peaceful ambiance.
- Floral Trellis – Emulating Chinoiserie’s whimsical style and Asian influences, the design adds a worldly and dignified statement.
- Lasting Lace – This design pays homage to the classic fairytale love story and all things romantic – and what says romance more than lace?
- Natural Lattice – “Let Love Live,” says Mindy, who believes elements of nature and green living walls will be the focus of many wedding celebrations this season.
Not limited strictly to invitations, the suites also feature save the date cards, response cards, enclosure cards, thank you cards and more. Mindy’s bridal stationery collection is completely customizable, and available at www.weddingpaperdivas.com/mindyweiss