Did you know today is ‘National Drink Wine Day’ and what better way to celebrate than with a glass of your favorite vino?
Drync—the free mobile wine app that allows consumers to scan, track and purchase wine at the moment it is most relevant to them—while they are drinking it—can help wine drinkers everywhere prepare for this annual celebration with curated wine list recommendations and can even find and delivery your favorite wines right to your doorstep.
Likened to “Shazam for wine”, the full-featured wine discovery and e-commerce mobile app allows users to buy nearly any wine by simply snapping a photo of the label. The Drync app recognizes most wine labels within a few seconds, using state-of-the-art image recognition and a database of over 2.3 million label images. Users learn about their wine and may share, notate, and buy or gift for home delivery.
The free app, available on iOS and Android features:
- Instant identification of over 1.7 million wines
- Highly accurate image recognition technology, that works on wine bottle labels, as well as wine labels in magazines, billboards and on computer screens
- Intuitive text search to find wines by name
- Catalogue of 30,000 wines available for sale to consumers in 41 states
- Simple, quick in-app checkout
- Sharing wine activity with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- Detailed wine information, including collaborative ratings, wine descriptions
- Personal wine ratings and tasting notes that can be shared publicly, or kept private
- Ability to submit unmatched labels for human curation
- Professionally curated wine lists to help people discover new wines, featuring recommendations from top wine experts, such as Charles Antin, wine specialist and auctioneer at Christie’s NY, as well as hand-crafted lists of rare and unique wines in topical categories recommended by wine professionals.
So what are you waiting for…Cheers!!