Looking for a multi-use product that combines the power of oils in a creamy, easy-to-use balm? Look no further than Miracle Skin Transformer’s newly launching Miracle Balm. Available in January, Miracle Balm enhances skin’s own natural repair process and soothes environmental stresses with over 30 moisturizers and emollient ingredients such as:
– Tamanu Oil: used for wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
– Manuka Honey: contains properties to fight infection and speed healing process.
– Shea Butter: anti-inflammatory and deep skin moisturizing.
– Blue Mountain Sage Oil: provides instant comfort to dry, irritated skin.
– Japanese Licorice Root: a natural hydrocortisone alternative.
– Evening Primrose Oil: aids skin in producing new cells and gives skin better elasticity for anti-aging benefits.
– Olive Oil: helps balance skin’s moisture.
– Coconut Oil: provides deep moisture, strengthens underlying skin tissue and removes dead skin cells.
– Jojoba Oil: improves dryness and skin texture.
– Sesame Seed Oil: acts as a barrier to keep skin’s moisture in.
– Moringa Oil: helps soothe dry skin after sun and harsh element exposure.
With over a hundred uses including post-wax soothing, hair fly-a-way fixing, chapped lip healing, skin redness reducing, and cracked heel healing, Miracle Balm’s miracle abilities are endless. $36