Fall is officially here and The Body Shop has the perfect pick for the season with the Vineyard Peach Body Care Range. Beginning today, September 24, this heavenly combination of fragrance, luscious texture and velvety smoothness, delivers 24 Hours of thirst-quenching moisture and bursting with precious peach kernel oil.
Thanks to their Community Fair Trade program, this special edition Vineyard Peach contains nine different Community Fair Trade ingredients from all over the world, which helps over 300,000 people and their communities every year.
- VINEYARD PEACH BODY BUTTER ($19)
- VINEYARD PEACH BODY SCRUB ($19)
- VINEYARD PEACH SHOWER GEL ($8)
- VINEYARD PEACH BODY LOTION ($12)
Peach not your favorite scent, no worries, The Body Shop has other new options for the fall season including:
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser ($18) – contains Community Fair Trade organic tea tree oil and is clinically proven to reduce pore size, redefine the skin’s texture and mattify your skin from the very first use. Click here.
- The Body Shop All in One BB Cream ($20)— contains Community Fair Trade marula oil and available in a variety of shades, this lightweight formula that provides 24-hour hydration and color adapts for a perfect match and a smooth, undetectable finish. Click here.
- The Body Shop Foundation Limited Edition Dragon Fruit Lip Butter ($6) – moisturizes your lips while allowing you to support the charity of your choice (ALL PROFITS DONATED). Click here.
Plus, The Body Shop has many NEW holiday offerings in a full range of BATH & BODY (Vanilla Bliss, Ginger Sparkle and Cranberry Joy Scents) skincare, WINTER TREND MAKEUP and GIFT SETS which will be available starting OCTOBER 29TH in stores and online at www.thebodyshop-usa.com.
So my best advice, shop early and shop often. I think these would make great gifts for your bridal party and you know that you’re doing a good deed.