Pool view from Palace Resorts – photo w/permission
I can’t begin to tell you how lucky you are my faithful readers. I’m going on a yearlong adventure and I’m taking you along for the ride. There will be some places near, far, exotic and yes some will be environmentally friendly. I’ll be writing about the location, food, people and things to do and where necessary, what you need to have to get legally married there. To say I’m excited is a complete understatement, but I’m doing it all for you…ok, so for me too.
I’m dedicated to providing you with the destination options that will make your planning and your choice as easy as possible.
So what a better place to kick-off our yearlong adventure than visiting the wonderful locations that Palace Resorts has to offer. Setting the standard in five-star, all-inclusive reports, these properties are ideal for your wedding, honeymoon or a quick “get-out-of-the-cold” weekend away.
They provide a stress-free wedding for you, while making sure you and your guest have a time to remember. So let’s get started.
Can you tell me about your space, locations and opportunities for weddings?
Offering twelve properties in exotic locations through Mexico and the Caribbean, Palace Resorts has a variety of intimate or extravagant settings for destination weddings, such as a private gazebo at Aventura Spa Palace, white sand beach at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort or Sky Terrace at Beach Palace, all overlooking the sparkling Caribbean Sea.
What are the heavy times of year you’re seeing brides?
Palace Resorts’ tropical weather allows the perfect wedding to take place year-round. We welcome couples to come and visit not only before their wedding, but also for their 1-year anniversary.
What are the best/signature experiences can a wedding party expect – or most importantly, if a couple is looking for a venue, why would they choose your space vs. another venue?
Combined with lower than ever price of airfare to Mexico and up to $1,000 in added-value promotions with the Palace Passport for wedding guests that stay at Palace Resorts for three nights of more, complimentary wedding amenities give all happy couples the chance to create a one-of-a-kind affair at some of the most affordable prices for tropical destination weddings.
With the Palace Resorts Complimentary Wedding, a personal wedding planner handles every aspect from securing a Justice of the Peace and official marriage certificate to the decor for the special day and wedding cake, allowing the bride and groom to enjoy their wedding day without the stress of securing last minute details.
For guests interested in a grand wedding, Palace Resorts has created the Precious Wedding Collection packages. These packages offer all amenities in the Complimentary Wedding package in addition to themed luxuries including pre-wedding bridal pampering, elaborate ceremony display including bridal canopy and tropical floral arrangements and incredible receptions with personalized menus, décor and entertainment.
Tell me about the catering, bridal suite, adventures and anything else you want to share with a couple who might consider your properties for their special day.
– Palace Resorts has a variety of different catering options for weddings. Brides and grooms can choose from different menus to have either a sit down or buffet style lunch or dinner at the reception. Smaller parties can choose to host the dinner in one of the on-site restaurants, instead of at the wedding location.
– We offer special bridal suites in their dreamlike spas, so brides and their bridesmaids can get the royal treatment before the ceremony.
For those “adventure couple”, Palace Resorts has two boutique properties located in Isla Mujeres and Cozumel Palace, which are perfect for them.
What are some of the signature eco-friendly aspects can a couple expect?
The Palace Resorts Foundation provides tools to balance the development of the brand’s business with the environmental welfare of Mexico’s natural resources and its native ecological inhabitants.
– More than 124 tons of paper and plastic recycled throughout the year (equivalent to more than 2,121 trees saved)
– Energy saving room key-cards in 2,691 of the brand’s rooms, which ensure that lights, air and electronics are turned off when a guest is not in the room
– All water reused on the resort plants, saving 146,879,660 gallons (enough water to give each person in the USA (303,824,640) more than one liter of water)
– Xpu-Ha Palace is home to countless ecological exhibits, where local species are saved and brought to the resort to be nursed back to health (including deer, alligators, flamingos, native birds, etc.)
Palace Resorts also safeguards native leather-back and loggerhead sea turtles in Cancun and Riviera Maya through the Turtle Conservation Camp at Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort in Cancun. Guests have the opportunity to help care for and release turtles into the Caribbean Sea, helping Palace Resorts save more than 338,181 offspring of this endangered species.
There are so many wonderful options that they offer. From the Signature Jack Nicklaus golf courses (for your grooms afternoon out), to signature spa treatments, you will enjoy the warmth of the people there. To find out more please visit their site: www.palaceresortsweddings.com