iPhone and iPod
Ok, so I don’t know if or when we will have a even a real summer, but don’t let that stop you from getting in the best shape possible. Declan Condron, the co-creator and exercise physiologist of PumpOne FitnessBuilder, has given me his Top 5 Tips to be- and stay- bikini ready this summer! He also has a FREE Offer for you.
Declan gives these top 5 tips to be and stay bikini ready:
1. Try to do something everyday: no matter how simple it may seem. This does not necessarily mean you have to be at the gym everyday for hours. By making some smart decisions you can add in exercise in short spurts throughout the day, like taking the stairs.
2. Don’t get caught in the “Spot Reduction” rut: spot reduction does not exist. It refers to the idea that if you do a ton of exercises for a certain body part, it will become beautifully sculpted. There is no such thing! The best way to lose weight and gain muscle tone is to perform a total body-conditioning program and eat a healthy diet.
3. Focus on a small goal: don’t psych yourself out by trying to lose 25 pounds. Concentrate on a smaller number like losing 1 to 2 clothing sizes. It makes a huge difference!
4. Avoid those tasty summer thirst quenchers: come summer, people break out the blenders and mixes to whip up margaritas and daiquiris. But all that sugar and alcohol can play a very detrimental role in losing weight and gaining muscle. You have to realize that alcohol is empty calories with no nutritional value. It also can increase fluid retention, which leads to bloating. Bloating is the last thing you want when in a bathing suit or in your wedding dress!
5. Don’t stick to the same workout: have an “all-round conditioning program” that includes strength training, cardio and flexibility training. An ideal plan has three days of strength training, two-three days of cardio, and stretching as often as possible.
Now for the Freebie.
PumpOne FitnessBuilder is an Application for the iPhone and iPod touch available exclusively free for you. I feel so like Oprah (only on a much, much smaller scale!!) FitnessBuilder features over 400 complete workouts and a growing collection of over 4,000 exercise images and videos that users can drag and drop to create their own workouts. The benefits of PumpOne workouts include:
• A professional trainer who guides you through complete workouts with video and audio coaching using both male and female exercise demonstrations.
• Each exercise image shows a start and end position that tells you exactly what body-part you are working.
• A variety of already available and downloadable workouts focused on everything from abs and fat burn to yoga and Pilates to office stretches and lower back relief.
So you can create your workout – you know tailor it for your own Bridal Bootcamp. This is a free version and if you want the advanced version, it is available at the iTunes App Store for $19.99.
More information and a tutorial of FitnessBuilder can be found at PumpOne.com. Don’t delay, download today.